James Ecker wrote:
I have a client with an Exchange server that just recently move to a location with high speed Internet, but they are behind a hosted firewall that does not allow the email to be delivered directly. The appropriate changes have been requested, but they need a temporary solution for the interum period. Is there a method to allow incoming email for their domain to be queued until their server requests the email. Thank you in advance,
James

Can't you simply receive email for their domain (on your toaster I'm presuming), then use smtproutes to send it on to exchange on a non-standard (e.g. 2525) port? They would need to configure exchange to listen on that port.