What is the mailid "jiangsuchemicals1...@yahoo.co.uk" ?

Does it really comes from yahoo.co.uk? this can be found from
smtp(/var/log/qmail/smtp) logs or submission logs.

I can didn't see any smtp log for this, I have searching all smtp log.

>From which ip the spam mails are reaching to the server? Can you block
this ip from tcp.smtp?

I have blok the ip from my firewall but next spammer used diferrent block
IP.

If all the spam mails originating as same mail id
jiangsuchemicals1...@yahoo.co.uk, add this to the
/var/qmail/control/badmailto.

jiangsuchemicals1...@yahoo.co.uk also add to that's control but next will
used different user

Does the spam mails still relayed through your server? or the spam
mails are in queue.

Now not relayed after changed user password but mails are in queue.