From: Ole N.Johansen [mailto:ole.johan...@cryonix.no]
Sent: 2009-09-03 06:52
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] Off Topic | Spammers

I run loose lists on the server because i have clients who recieve alot
of emails from fare east .. (lots of "blackholed" networks there) I am
not a member of spamcop either.
But the question was, is it any point to send "abuse email" to the
hostmaster for origin of the spammer's network?

>From Spamdyke.
dns-blacklist-entry=zen.spamhaus.org
dns-blacklist-entry=bl.spamcop.net