From: Maxwell Smart [mailto:c...@yother.com] Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 8:52 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Re: OT default apache ?

Thanks guys.

This is a public web server. I just want to deny access to incoming requests that are directed at the IP and not a specific domain.

Am I correct with my understanding of what I read about it's vulnerabilities or should I not worry?

CJ

Domnick Eger wrote:
Best to put this in your directory root, if you want only your internal
user
to access it.