Peter,

Anyway to confirm BIND has been compromised?
CJ

Peter Tan wrote:
I had this problem before. Bind was compromised and I switched to djbdns. Works for me so far...

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 2:29 PM, Maxwell Smart <c...@yother.com <mailto:c...@yother.com>> wrote:

    Some additional information that may help.  If I start and stop my
    toaster the mail is delivered immediately.

    Maxwell Smart wrote:

        I am still having delays of up to 20 minutes for e mail to be
        delivered.  Here is a snip of a header sent from the mail
        server to the same mail server.  These used to be virtually
        simultaneous.
        (Postfix, from userid 0)
           id EFB17202B9; Wed, 23 Sep 2009 19:30:05 -0700 (PDT)

        If I am reading this correctly there is only 13 seconds
        elapsed from the time the server received the message to the
        time it sent it, yet I am not able to check it for up to 20
        minutes in some cases.  Any ideas where to look to try and
        isolate this?

        Here is another snip from the mail server to a sbc account.
         Nearly 19 minutes lapse.