Hi Everyone,

I got a bounced message from my toaster server. And the reason for bounce is
mentioned below:

Could not deliver message to the following recipient(s):

Failed Recipient: "Local Emailid"
Reason: Remote host said: 421 Refused. Your reverse DNS entry does not
resolve.

The email-id which got this bounced message is for 1 of my client and asked
them to ask there ISP to resolve there RDNS issue. But mean while his ISP
resolve the RDNS issue, I want to whitelist his domain on my toaster since
I'm expecting some important documents.
So how can I whitelist this domain? Do I need to whitelist this domain in
local.cf file of spamassassin or in rcpthosts file?

Thanks and regards,

Amit