Maxwell Smart wrote:
Eric,

Any ideas on this?  I have deleted the account and still get the same
message.

I have one account that if I send an e mail to it bounces with this
error.  mail is looping  Other accounts to this same domain are fine,
and the user of the account can send and receive mail.  What could cause
this and how is it remedied.

Does the user have a .qmail file in their directory? What does it contain?
If you deleted the user using vqadmin, I do not think it actually delete's the user's directory so if you recreate it it will still contain the same .qmail file if there is one.