On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 6:40 PM, Jake Vickers <j...@qmailtoaster.com> wrote:

>  Change your tcp.smtp file back to have the % in it instead of your domain
> name, and try again. the % gets expanded when it signs automatically.
> Did you configure DNS?

My tcp.smtp is now
127.:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",DKSIGN="/var/qmail/control/domainkeys/%/private"
:allow,BADMIMETYPE="",BADLOADERTYPE="M",CHKUSER_RCPTLIMIT="50",CHKUSER_WRONGRCPTLIMIT="10",DKSIGN="/var/qmail/control/domainkeys/%/private"

I have no local dns server but iv updated the master one with this content

_domainkey.apati.se. IN TXT "t=y; o=-; r=postmas...@apati.se"
private._domainkey.apati.se IN TXT "k=rsa;
p=MEwwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEBBQADOwAwOAIxAMSpnXFOCgURB8DoKs0Pl6OSCI6aJtLJEJ//MyCRioeTbkJpB2K9qZOYbNhrTYtTGQIDAQAB"