I worked some time ago on this, you have to do a very hard pach (hard in the way that you have to modify lots o strings) and only by replacing simscan by qmail-scanner

I didn't have time to try it on simscan, I like the daily report too

Regards
Lucian

karpaha vinayaham wrote:
Dear List

Have anyone tried or using qmailanalog utility with qmailtoaster. I would like to try this on my setup, as the features are really good .

  qmailanalog is a collection of tools to help you analyze qmail
  <http://cr.yp.to/qmail.html>'s activity record. It supplies
  statistics to answer a wide variety of questions:

    * overall: how many messages? recipients? attempts? etc.
    * ddist: how soon were 50% of the messages delivered? 90%? 95%? 99%?
    * rxdelay: what's the best order of recipients for mailing lists?
    * recipients, rhosts: who's getting mail? bytes? messages? attempts?
    * successes, failures, deferrals: why? how often? how much delay?
    * senders, suids: messages? bytes? load? recipients? attempts? delay?

qmailanalog also includes several tools to focus attention on particular senders, recipients, or messages.

--
With Regards
    Vinay

database 4479 (20091004) __________