Maloupi wrote:
Hi,

I can't make Autorespond work.
I configure it in qmailadmin but messages are stuck in the queue.
The sender never get the message from autoresponder.
He only get this after a looooooong time (several days) :

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at *****.net.

vdelivermail: deferred, database down

I don't know which database is down, all my mysql databases are ok.
Do you have an idea of the meaning of this failure message and how to make it work ?

What do the send and smtp logs show when it tries to reply or receives the message?