Damm stubby fingers,
Thanks Steve, I will reset and try that.

madmac

Steve Huff wrote:

On Oct 28, 2009, at 4:39 PM, sysadmin wrote:

tcprules: fatal: unable to parse this line: 127.:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",DKSIGN="/var/qmail/control/domainkeys/%/private",RBLSMTPD="",NOP0FCHECK="1"SENDER_NOCHECK="1"

see the word "fatal" up there? that means badness. if you see a warning like that, you should not expect that everything will work correctly.

you forgot the comma between the NOP0FCHECK and SENDER_NOCHECK directives.

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v
http://five.sentenc.es