Aleksander Podsiadly wrote:
W dniu 29.10.2009 16:40, Eric Broch pisze:

Thanks Alex and Vidyadhar,

So, you cannot use courier IMAP, which must be replaced by dovecot?

And, where might I find a tutorial which explains how to replace courier IMAP with dovecot or is there one?

Eric

You can try symbolic links with courier-imap. I moved to dovecot a few months ago.
How to do it?
Salvatore's blog: http://ansani.it/2008/08/14/qmailtoaster-dovecot-imap/
particularly read my comments ;-)

It's very simple. :-)

--
Pozdrawiam / Regards,
Aleksander Podsiad?y

Phil Leinhaser is working on a wiki entry for this as well.
Hey Phil, what's the status on this? I'm afraid the ball's still in my court. :( Will you review Aleksander's references here with respect to your document and see if it needs anything further? Then go ahead and post it on the wiki. I don't really need to review it.

If there's enough interest, I might put a dovecot-toaster rpm in the qtp repo. I might do that anywise when I upgrade my dovecot, as I'm still running 1.0. Shared folders works much better (with full ACL support) in 1.2.