Noel Rivera (Border Less) wrote:
Jake, when we install this update?

Whenever you wish. When I put a new version online, I usually do not put it in the current.txt file for 24 hours (qtp-newmodel knows a new package is released by looking at this file). This way it gives me (and a couple others out there) time to manually run an update on their systems and see if there are any bugs that did not show up when I tested on my development machine. Updates in a lab and updates in the wild differ, so I put that "safety net" in there.