Good point Eric...  I didn't think of this, since I'm not yet using the QMT
in production yet, and am still using Qmailrocks (Is that a 4 letter word
around here? :-)  ) w/Spamdyke set to handle TLS directly...So, in my case,
only Spamdyke is handling TLS, since my Qmail doesn't support it.  (I don't
think I ever configured it, or installed the patch, or whatever..I forget
now!)

I didn't like the way Spamdyke worked when allowing the TLS connection to
bypass it, so I felt it better to have Spamdyke offer TLS, and then still be
able to utilize all of it's filters.

Although, I think the most of it's filters would still work, those based on
the initial SMTP connection (RBL's etc), but graylisting, white/black listed
sender/recipients, etc would not, so it could be exploited to some degree.

I still think the best way to determine your issue Raphael is to provide the
e-mail headers...  :-)  I've got my users trained...When they have any
issues, either with spam getting through, or someone trying to send e-mail
to them getting a bounce, they send me headers.  Usually makes short work of
figuring out the problem.

Michael J. Colvin
NorCal Internet Services
www.norcalisp.com