Hello,

I have done a fresh install of qmail toaster and am currently testing all functionalities. I tried setting up a vacation message for one of the email accounts via qmailadmin website. It kind of worked, I did get an automated response back, however, the actual body of the automated response message had the From and Subject in it.

How do I make it so the subject of the auto-repond message actually appears in the subject field of the email, not in the body of the email? And the for the From not to appear in the body as well. The body of the auto repsond message i got looks like this

/From: telec...@arahmantech.co.uk
Subject: on leave

on leave please until 12.12.09/

Thanks,