From: Michael Colvin [mailto:mcol...@norcalisp.com]
Sent: 20 November 2009 19:31
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] smtproutes and RCPT to checking

You could use a script (VBScript would be easiest) on the Exchange server to
push valid e-mail addresses out to the VPOPMail database that chkuser uses.
You can set it up to run on a scheduled task, or just run it when you create a
new e-mail, depending on which is more efficient for your environment/number of
users/turnover.

Michael J. Colvin
NorCal Internet Services
www.norcalisp.com<http://www.norcalisp.com/>