What other webmail interfaces are people using?  I have had squirrelmail
running for several years on a toaster, but am building a new toaster and
want a new interface.  I think the final straw was my 65 year old mother
telling me it looked dated and that she didn't like using it.  Roundcube
looks promising, but am wondering just how far along it is, Horde looks like
a pain, and then there are a myriad of others.  I wish SM would change the
look, because it works well - something a little more Outlookish would be
great, but I don't think they ever plan that.  Just need some hints, and
something that is easy to install and maintain.

Jack Martin

MagicWISP