Jake Vickers wrote:
Finn Buhelt wrote:
Hi there.
I'm installing qmaltoaster on a Fedora 12 (64) - works fine until I try to install djbdns - then it fails This is what I do " rpm --rebuild --with fedora11_64 djbdns*.src (yes I know it's 12 but 11 is what I have downloaded and there should not be significant differences) works fine until it reaches the point where it will patch response.c then : 1 out of 1 HUNK FAILED -- saving rejects to file response.c.rej
error: Bad exit status from .../tmp/rpm-tmp-xxxx (%prep)
"
Is there a quick fix or will I have to setup djbdns manually ;-)

I have not added Fedora 12 support yet - it will be added with Mandriva 2010 support all rolled into one.
I cannot say for sure what the error is without seeing the build log.

If it makes no difference to you, I'd suggest using bind and caching-nameserver packages included in FC12 instead of djbdns. You can simply yum install them.