spoke to soon, it seems that if you use maildrop it will fail with

/usr/bin/maildrop:_error_while_loading_shared_libraries:_libcourierauth.so.0:_cannot_open_shared_object_file:_No_such_file_or_directory/

rebuilding maildrop without courier dep and it should work.

Regards
Lucian

amit IKF wrote:
Hi Aleksander/Eric/Jake/Maxwell and others,

Finally I'm attaching doc file with step by step procedure of How to install Dovecot on Qmailtoaster. Please check all the steps and if everything fine then please upload it on the wiki. I had make this doc file for 32 bit arch.

Please find attach file in mail.

Regards,

Amit

2009/11/25 Aleksander Podsiadły <a...@westside.kielce.pl <mailto:a...@westside.kielce.pl>>

    Dnia 2009-11-24, o godz. 11:51:58
    Bill Holt <bh...@net-axs.com <mailto:bh...@net-axs.com>> napisał(a):

    >    Why does it need postgresql-devel to compile?

    Bill, it was hard to find your question. :|
    Cut off unimportant text, don't use HTML, please. We are admins not
    lusers. ;)

    Because in spec file is option --with-pgsql. Read file
    dovecot.spec from
    source rpm package.

    --
    Pozdrawiam / Regards,
    Aleksander Podsiadły

       Vickers Consulting Group offers Qmailtoaster support and
    installations.
         If you need professional help with your setup, contact them
    today!

        For additional commands, e-mail:
    qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com
    <mailto:qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com>