Eric Shubert wrote:
I think that users can log in to qmailadmin using their account name/pw, and change a few of their account settings, including password.

PakOgah wrote:
Right then.. I'll update the wiki.. please wait
one thing that make me still hesitant to use other webmail than squirrel is the option to change user password within webmail. once there is small utility (php) to change user email password outside the webmail for user itself I wont mind replacing squirrelmail

Correct Eric, users can log into qmailadmin with their username, domain, and password and change their password there. That's essentially what the plugin for Squirrelmail does, it dump the user (pre-authenticated) into the qmailadmin page.