Hi Everyone,

Some more details which I got after discussing with my ISP on the below
topic. According to my ISP, the server is sending some kind of encrypted
password for login authentication but it require PLAIN authentication to
connect to SMARTHOST.
I'm not getting where is problem because I'm entering PLAIN password in
SMTPROUTES.

Any help.

Thanks ans regards,

Amit