David Milholen wrote:
I am adding a new domain on my mail server and wondering about simcontrol configuration to allow all incoming and outgoing mail for this domain not to be scanned by spamd or clamv.
The gigerich.net is the domain in question.
Also if I need to tweek this a little more for added scan plz let me know. My topology is very simple I have one gw for all traffic and the qmail server has its own puplic ip and resolves dns in house to authoritative servers.
Here is what my current simcontrol config looks like:

gigerich.net:clam=no,spam=no
wletc.com:clam=no,spam=no,attach=.mp3:.exe:.src:.bat:.pif
:clam=no,spam=yes,spam_hits=10,attach=.exe:.mp3:.src:.bat:.pif

For gigerich.net to not be scanned, this would be correct. It would not be subject to spam/clam scans.