Josh Hopkins wrote:
What would be the easiest way to route all message to a specific domain to a tar pit. We don’t want to see them and we don’t want messages being bounced around. Can we use the smtproute file and do something like PD.net:/dev/null?

*Joshua Hopkins *|* *Director Information Technology | School Improvement Network | ( (800) 572-1153 | ( Cell: (801) 244-9809 | ( Fax: (801) 566-6885 | josh.hopk...@schoolimprovement.com <mailto:josh.hopk...@schoolimprovement.com>__

cid:image001.jpg@01C9F577.82D832D0 <http://www.schoolimprovement.com/>

I would (all within qmailadmin accounts):
.) delete all accounts in the domain except the postmaster
.) configure that account to "Routing: All mail deleted"
.) "set catchall deleted"
I think that'll do it for you.