On 12/30/2009 09:57 PM, Rajesh M wrote:
hi

my server is a busy server with around 4500 email ids.

i have optimized mysql using tuning-primer.sh

i face such mysql issues once in a rare occasion which is very very
serious in nature.

detailed explanation given below

a) aargeesecurity.com is a dummy non existent domain in my server and is
not being used at all for anything.

b) myclientdomain.com (see header below) is my client's domain.
no...@myclientdomain.com,so...@mymyclientdomain.com,e...@myclientdomain.com,w...@myclientdomain.com
are 4 email lists and these contains various users of myclientdomain.com
to whom they send internal notifications

c) aargeesecurity.com is is not related to myclientdomain.com in any manner

##### When this error occured ####

Now when some external email id emailed my myclientdomain.com mailing
lists then that external entity got this bounced message as given below

i am puzzled on two counts

a) why the qmail system was even trying to email aargeesecurity.com when
it was not anywhere in the picture ?

b) why the error vpopmail.aargeesecurity_com' doesn't exist when
secur...@aargeesecurity.com was actually existing

rajesh

###############

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ns1.corpmailserver.com.

<secur...@aargeesecurity.com>:
vmysql: sql error[3]: Table 'vpopmail.aargeesecurity_com' doesn't exist
Attempting to rebuild connection to SQL server
vmysql: connection rebuild failed: Table 'vpopmail.aargeesecurity_com'
doesn't exist Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)

To:<no...@myclientdomain.com>,<so...@mymyclientdomain.com>,
<e...@myclientdomain.com>,<w...@myclientdomain.com>

What do these files contain:
me
defaultdomain
defaulthost

I'm guessing that your machine's default hostname is set for aargeesecurity.com at this point.