From: Borg <b...@borgnet.ro>
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Sat Jan 02 04:51:24 2010
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Has something changed in QT?

Hello to all.
I stumbled across the same problem. I installed qmt iso based on centos4
then updated to 4.8. After that I booted the last centos5 from dvd and
upgraded. Then when tried to newmodel, got the same error. But is only a
matter of installing dkms-fuse and, do not forget to /etc/init/d/autofs
start. I think the autofs is the answer. Then everything went ok. Also,
later on configuring i remember i had to manually install
libtool-ltld-devel to provide ltld.h.
Sorry if i am not explaining very exactly but I made all these last year
in october and i do not remember all the operations step by step. Hope
this help.
Regards.

Aristotel Neamtu

database 4736 (20100101) __________