*From:* Anderson Alves de Albuquerque [mailto:anderso...@gmail.com]
*Sent:* Monday, January 18, 2010 9:58 PM
*To:* qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
*Subject:* Re: [qmailtoaster] Re: Backup QMT

Does I need install QMT and after install QMT Plus?

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 1:55 AM, Eric Shubert <e...@shubes.net <mailto:e...@shubes.net>> wrote:

    qmailtoaster-plus is highly recommended. There are many very useful
    things there.

    Anderson Alves de Albuquerque wrote:

         I think that I need only do backup of /home/vpopmail and
        /var/qmail.

         After install QMT Am I install QMT Plus?

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 1:31 AM, Eric Shubert <e...@shubes.net
        <mailto:e...@shubes.net> <mailto:e...@shubes.net
        <mailto:e...@shubes.net>>> wrote:

           There are many parts. The qtp-backup scripts, which is part
        of the
           qmailtoaster-plus package (http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com) backs up
           everything. I would refer to that script.

           Anderson Alves de Albuquerque wrote:

                What are the directory that I need to do backup in QMT?

               --        [], Anderson Alves de Albuquerque.
               E-mails: andersonalvesdealbuquerque#hotmail.com
        <http://hotmail.com>
               <http://hotmail.com> <http://hotmail.com> (replace # by @)
               andersonaa#gmail.com <http://gmail.com>
        <http://gmail.com> <http://gmail.com>

               (replace # by @)
               ICQ: 73222660

             Vickers Consulting Group offers Qmailtoaster support and
           installations.
               If you need professional help with your setup, contact
        them today!

              For additional commands, e-mail:
           qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com
        <mailto:qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com>
           <mailto:qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com
        <mailto:qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com>>

-- [], Anderson Alves de Albuquerque.
        E-mails: andersonalvesdealbuquerque#hotmail.com
        <http://hotmail.com> <http://hotmail.com> (replace # by @)
        andersonaa#gmail.com <http://gmail.com> <http://gmail.com>
        (replace # by @)
        ICQ: 73222660