From: sysadmin [mailto:sysad...@tricubemedia.com]
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 11:38 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Videos

On behalf of the company I work for , I would like to give a great big
thanks to Jake for thr Qmail Toaster Replication videos, we recently
purchsed.

The Videos are a great teaching tool,
We actually go more bang for our bucks, we can deploy the same
principles, it seems to any mysql database replication.

I do remember checking on the official myslq site for replication, but
their method was just blowing my mind.

You have simplified the process, and that is just Awesome.
Again , Awsome videos Jake
Money well spent.

Thanks
Dave MacDonald
System Administrator

    Vickers Consulting Group offers Qmailtoaster support and
installations.
     For additional commands, e-mail:
qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com