On 01/28/2010 02:19 PM, Kaven Gagnon wrote:
Hi Jim and Eric,

I tried to apply the solution for the SA 2010 problem but it doesn't solve
the problem.  Some mails still intercepted as high score spam without any
reason.  I also try to white list one of theses e-mail address but it seem
to ignore totally local.cf.  I temporarily raise the score level to 105 to
work around this problem for now...

About the double e-mail problem, I really don't know what's going on...
the machine is really comfortable on system resources.  I've examination
every log file and there is no error.

I also update to latest toaster version last night, so clam and sa are
up2date...

About the forward, it solved the problem.  I've noticed garbage in the
.qmail file.  Delete and re-create did it.

Show us a message header and some log files.