From: Martin Waschbuesch [mailto:mar...@waschbuesch.de]
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 2:23 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Domainkeys Problems

> Actually gmail says it passes Domainkeys check. This is the header for an
> email I just sent my gmail account:

Odd. In that case, what services did you test with that did not work? And
when did you enable Domainkeys? Is it possible that your updated DNS
information had not yet spread and that those services were using cached
(and therefor wrong) DNS information. E.g. they might not have been able to
see the selector or policy record...

--
"Corporation. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without
individual responsibility."

Bierce, Ambrose

     For additional commands, e-mail:
qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com