Good guess Aleksander.

I think I'd ask the clamav community about this.

Please keep us apprised of what you find.

Michiel van Es wrote:
Hi,

Today I received a suspicious report.zip file with a report.exe attachement. At first I thought that clamav is not up to date: checked it: works and is up to date:
[r...@pcintelw01 clamd]# freshclam
ClamAV update process started at Tue Feb  9 15:09:10 2010
main.cvd is up to date (version: 51, sigs: 545035, f-level: 42, builder: sven) daily.cld is up to date (version: 10371, sigs: 163572, f-level: 44, builder: ccordes)

When I scan the report.zip with Xclamav (clamav gui for os x) it finds a nasty trojan:

Starting scan…