Why re-invent the wheel.  Jamie Cameron's Webmin is a very good control
panel.  I use the QMT ISO along with Webmin, OSSEC, Fail2ban and run a
full service web server.  The ISO is the greatest thing since sliced
bread, coupled with QTP and these other add-ons really makes it feature
rich.

86

--
Cecil Yother, Jr. "cj"