On 03/02/2010 04:05 PM, MagicWISP Sales wrote:
OK, here is my real confusion on DKIM and Domainkeys, and I think I have
found out the general area of my problem, just not what to do to correct it.
I think something is goofy in my DNS, just not sure what.  I have tried
adding a txt record for dkim1.mail.magicwisp.com, but it didn't help.  Why
is it looking for dkim1._domainkey.mail.magicwisp.com? It was renamed per
the instructions on Jakes video, and nowhere in my DNS is dkim1._domainkey
mentioned.  This is starting to drive me buggy.  My domain is magicwisp.com,
my servers hostname is mail.magicwisp.com.  If I do a dig for the keys:

For DKIM it is looking for dkim1._domainkey.mail.magicwisp.com (note this does not match any entry in your zone file) I'll go back through the video soon and check to see if I left a step out or mistyped something. Check the archives to make sure someone did not post about it - I know someone else had a DNS issue with DKIM and posted to either the list or to me directly. I'm getting dozens of emails right now for many different things that should be asked on the mailing list, so my Inbox is a little cluttered at this point.