From: Eric Shubert [mailto:e...@shubes.net] Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 4:49 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: ezmlm-web

I would try the ezmlm-web list for help (https://systemausfall.org/mail-archive/?2)

Looks like it'd be a nice addition to QMT. Perhaps this could be included in a future release of the ezmlm-toaster package.

Thinking long term though, I believe that Mailman is a better choice for mailing list software though. It's much more robust, and is in active development (v3 should be available later this year).

For those interested in using Mailman with QMT, I've written a page on the wiki which explains how to do so: http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Mailman