Also check your /var/qmail/control/simcontrol file. Should be set to scan by default though.

Does smtp or spamd log show any result of scanning?

BTW, I highly recommend using spamdyke. That will reject 80+% of spam without even receiving it, so spamassassin and clamav have a lot less work to do. Your server will breath easier.

Postmaster wrote:
Have you tried

spamassassin -D --lint

Also see if you have all necessary plugins uncommented/perl dependencies.

Regards
Alex