Personally, I would re-install the server changing ssh port and all passwords etc.

Regards
Alex

On 08/04/2010 21:21, madmac wrote:
Well anyone that can guess my passwords must be amazing.
Let alone get through the elaborate firewall system.
ssh port is " non standard "

But I agree, this box is compromised " some how "

File count now at 9580 and counting

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 1:39 PM
Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] spam

I mean…It’s a wild guess, but it sure sounds like your box has been hacked…  The spamming can have several causes, but why is your box trying to connect to other servers via SSH?  Have you changed your passwords?  Although, at this point, it’s probably too late and changing them wouldn’t do much…

Sound’s like you’ve been owned.

Michael J. Colvin

NorCal Internet Services

www.norcalisp.com