Ok before analysing logs and to eliminate the qmail-toaster, I can send you a test account at my server (qmail-toaster) and you can send a message to your e-mail and cc to mine.

Regards
Alex

On 08/04/2010 21:53, Paul W. Ostrander Jr wrote:

No the exchange server is at our office and the 2 qmail boxes are at the clients location. 2 different networks. There is a cisco asa5505 firewall at the clients site. But everything is behind the firewall. The marketing system uses the qmail box to send out email. Their email is hosted on the same qmail box so nothing leaves the building. They get the message but no images are in it. If the marketing system send to me at my office I get the message fine.

*From:* Postmaster [mailto:postmas...@seawise-chartering.co.uk]
*Sent:* Thursday, April 08, 2010 4:47 PM
*To:* qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
*Subject:* Re: [qmailtoaster] Images Being removed from email messages

What's your network setup?
Are both qmail-toaster and Exchange servers on the local network?
Do you have any firewall?

Here is how the mail flows. They are a marketing company and they have a in house system that generates the marketing emails for their clients. I can receive the email just fine on our exchange server at the office but if there system send a email to the qmail box the images is removed. I will setup a test email account and have the system send a message and get you the headers. The system also uses the qmail box to send its messages.