On 04/12/2010 01:46 AM, Aleksander Podsiadły wrote:
Dnia 2010-04-11, nie o godzinie 17:17 -0400, Jake Vickers pisze:
On 04/11/2010 03:28 PM, Catalin Leanca wrote:
Install on CentOS 5.4
When building i used "rpmbuid --rebuild --with cnt50 clamav...."
No modification of spec file.
The problem is freshclam.conf file that came with this new release.
Line 8 and line 17 have to be modified as pointed earlier.
Thanks for the information.
There were some changes that needed to be made. Try the package I
just
placed online and see if this resolves your issue.
Thanks.
And one more, I think in the post install script should be added line:
service qmail cdb

I think I understand what you're wanting. Instead of reload all of the files, this would probably be more appropriate:

   if [ -f /var/qmail/control/simversions.cdb ] ; then
        /var/qmail/bin/simscanmk -g;
        if [ -f /var/qmail/control/simcontrol.cdb ] ; then
           /var/qmail/bin/simscanmk;
        fi
    fi

Care to open a ticket on this, and I'll add it to the next release?
Thanks.