I've just finished a pretty painless qmailtoaster installation on CentOS
5.4 and wanted to thank all the people who maintain, support and
contribute to this great set of programs and especially the qmailtoaster
website and -wiki.

I switched over from qmailrocks (this is, I completely deleted my
qmr-installation and started over from scratch), because on one hand qmr
seems to be a bit outdated, but on the other hand I'm not enough of a
C-programmer to implement all of the necessary patches and do a source
installation.

So at this point I just wanted to tell you, how much I appreciate all of
your work and effort.

--
Rgds
Sven