It looks like the virus database is corrupted.
Try restarting freshclam daemon:
#service freshclam restart

On 4/13/10 11:14 PM, NOEL RIVERA wrote:
I download the new squirrelmail and clamd packages and the script say
installation without problems, but I have problems when I want to send
messages the outlook give me this error.

Task 'u...@borderless.com.mx
<http://webmail.borderless.com.mx/src/compose.php?send_to=user%40borderless.com.mx>
  - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC6A) :
'Your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you
continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or
Internet service provider (ISP).  The server responded: 451 mail server
temporarily rejected message (#4.3.0)'

I check the logs and the clamd log give this error.

@400000004bc4ce2513e0d43c LibClamAV Error: cli_loadinfo: Digital signature
not found
@400000004bc4ce2513e1a72c LibClamAV Error: Can't load main.info: Malformed
database
@400000004bc4ce2513e21874 LibClamAV Error: cli_tgzload: Can't load main.info
@400000004bc4ce2513e2c454 LibClamAV Error: Can't load
/usr/share/clamav/main.cld: Malformed database
@400000004bc4ce2513e41c14 ERROR: Malformed database
@400000004bc4ce2513e4e734 Closing the main socket.

Any help?
¿Perdido entre tantos correos? Enciende tu hotness con Hotmail <www.hotmailhotness.com.mx>