Hi Anil,

Thanks a lot. Will try this and if any query will get back.

Thanks and regards,

Amit

At Wednesday, 14-04-2010 on 16:46 Anil Aliyan wrote:

Hi Rob,

My answer are regarding DKIM which signs mails for both DKIM and
Domainkeys.

Regards,

Anil Aliyan

FROM: Rob Wellard [mailto:r...@brainiacmedia.net]
SENT: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 4:25 PM
TO: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
SUBJECT: RE: [qmailtoaster] domainkeys mulitple domain issue

Hi Anil

Thanks a million for answering my question, i really appreciate it.

Quick question. Are you referring to domainkeys here or dkim? I am
having a problem with domainkeys and have not setup dkim, thats my
next step.

Thanks

Rob

FROM: Anil Aliyan [mailto:acali...@gnvfc.net]
SENT: 14 April 2010 11:15
TO: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
SUBJECT: RE: [qmailtoaster] domainkeys mulitple domain issue

Hi All,

First of all mail server must be configured properly to work
everything smoothly, such as hostname and other virtual domains etc
must exists in the /etc/hosts file.

Most Importantly RDNS must exist for all the domains.

If all the domain share single ip address then all domain must be
entered in the /etc/hosts file against that ip address.

 Example:

1.2.3.1
mail.vanaz.com                 mail.bbc.com
mail.cnn.com

Secondly, the key that all the domain get signed by the DKIM for all
the domain is the SINGCONF.XML file. Example given below:

The default signconf.xml file contains the first section in brown
color below with a domain=”/var/qmail/control/me” in it. Remove
this line and add QUERY="DNS". Coz of this the dkim looks for the
hostname or domains in the “/var/qmail/control/me” file to sign
the mails for.  Add your domains individually as shown in the example
below.

AFTER MODIFICATION YOUR SIGNCONF.XML FILE SHOULD LOOK LIKE AS IN
EXAMPLE GIVEN BELOW, AND IF EVERYTHING IS SET ACCORDINGLY THEN
EVERYTHING SHOULD WORK:

Regards,

Anil Aliyan

FROM: Rob Wellard [mailto:r...@brainiacmedia.net]
SENT: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 12:56 PM
TO: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
SUBJECT: RE: [qmailtoaster] domainkeys mulitple domain issue

I Guess nobody knows the answer, if i work it out, ill let you know.

Rob

FROM: Amit Dalia [mailto:a...@ikf.co.in]
SENT: 14 April 2010 05:40
TO: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
SUBJECT: Re: [qmailtoaster] domainkeys mulitple domain issue

Hi Everyone,

Any help on how to setup DKIM for multiple domains on the same QMT
server? I'm getting below error.

Regards,

Amit