How'd you end up with --enable-many-domains?
What do you need it for?

What do you hate about --disable-many-domains? It still allows multiple domains, it just implements them in separate tables instead of lumping them all together. Having them in the same table is considered a bad practice by many, for reasons I won't go into here.

If you don't really need --enable-many-domains and can live with mutiple domains in separate tables, it shouldn't be too hard to convert. Someone here could probably help you out, or you might try asking on the vpopmail users list.

When in Rome, ... ;)

Ulrik S. Kofod wrote:
I'm waiting for an answer from the sender.

I have looked into qtp before, but decided not to go for it. Problem is that I
build
vpopmail with --enable-many-domains and I don't want an autoupdate to mess with
that.

I soo wish  --enable-many-domains could be changed to a yes/no option in a
.conf file.

It is a COS4 and I have a new COS5 box where I'll be installling qmt, just need
time
to get it done, but
1) changing mysql so i don't need --enable-many-domains does not make the move
from
old to new server less complicated :(
2) I really hate the  "--disable-many-domains" solution ;)

regards

Eric Shubert sagde:
I guess the answer to your question is, "back to the sender". Now why it
was rejected is another question that I'm afraid might never be
answered. As I said, that old of a version would reject messages with no
log message explaining that the message was rejected or why.

That's a pretty old version you're running, and logging has improved a
bit since that version. QTP has many improvements as well. I would
strongly recommend upgrading. Which OS version are you running?

If you're on COS4, I would install the qmailtoaster-plus.repo package
(see http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com/), then
# yum update
then
# qtp-newmodel
That should bring you up to date on everything.

I'd also recommend installing spamdyke, which is as easy as running the
qtp-install-spamdyke script (in more recent versions of QTP).