I likely have some PC133 RAM if you cannot find any locally.  Let me
know if you need it and I'll mail it off.

That explains the spotty connectivity with the mirror.  Mine is up and
current, so if any one needs files they're available.

Thanks for all your hard work Jake.  I know I love my toaster and the
simplicity of the ISO you provide.  It's so sweet I use it as the base
install for my webservers  :)

--
Cecil Yother, Jr. "cj"
cj's