On Friday 28 May 2010 12:00 AM, Eric Shubert wrote:
Bharath Chari wrote:
Hi,

Im using ezmlm on a qmailtoaster box with Smart Host set up? I'm getting rejects from the smart host of the form (from /var/log/qmail/send):

failure:Connected_to_xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx_but_sender_was_rejected./Remote_host_said:_501_<class-return-1-abc=example....@lists.example2.com>
_AUTH=<class-return-1-abc=example....@lists.example2.com>
:_malformed_address:_AUTH=<class-return-1-abc=examp_may_not_follow_<class-return-1-abc=example....@example2.com>_/
@400000004bfdfb6902f78f44 delivery 9646: failure:

Delivery to local domains works fine.

Needless to say, regular mail goes fine via the smarthost.

Bharath

I don't know about ezmlm, but it appears that it uses the stock delivery mechanism. What's in your /var/qmail/control/smtproutes file?

My smtproutes file has my smarthost information in the form - :example.com username password (of course with my correct domain and user information). Like I said earlier, it's only ezmlm that's giving me a problem. I will try without the smarthost, and see if there's a difference.

Bharath