Scott,

I tried.  It was giving me grief instaling and setting it up, so I
bailed.  I may give it another go at some point.  I have successfully
setup atmail and the SMOutlook.  They are both pretty good alternatives
with some shortcomings.  I only tried the atmail open source and not the
pay version.  Hopefully it's shorcomings are addressed in the pay
version.  SMOutlook is fine, but it's built on an older version of SM
which IIRC has a security flaw.

CJ

--
Cecil Yother, Jr. "cj"