What is exactly what I am looking for, thank you. How long will it sit in the
queue if the receiving server is down and how often will it attempt to deliver
the queued email?

Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 22:07:56 +0530
From: senthilv...@gmail.com
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Qmail Toaster as a smart host

Hi,

Please check /var/qmail/control/smtprouts.

http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Smtproutes

-S.Senthilvel.

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 10:02 PM, James Ecker <jgeprogram...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I would like to setup Qmail Toaster to be a smart host for a clients domain.
Can anyone point me in the right direction to get Qmail Toaster configured to
forward our incoming email to a server behind the fire wall?

James

Learn more.