Hi Jake,

I just upgraded (and reinstalled) one toaster that is now running CentOS 5.5
x86_64. Everything runs just smooth and lovely, except one thing.
I (on purpose) removed all i386/i686 packages and libraries from CentOs and now
I find that QControl is not quite noarch after all:

# rpm -i QControl-1.1-1.1.1.noarch.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
        libc.so.6 is needed by QControl-1.1-1.1.1.noarch
        libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.0) is needed by QControl-1.1-1.1.1.noarch
        libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.1) is needed by QControl-1.1-1.1.1.noarch

# locate libc.so.6
/lib64/libc.so.6

I could, of course, reinstall the i386 lib, but just in case there could be a
different solution (e.g. a x86_64 compile) ...

Martin

--
"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you
must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.' Well, for years I was smart. I

James Stewart as Elwood P. Dowd in 'Harvey'