Having just finished setting up a replicated system, I'd have to say it was pretty straight forward and a good learning time for me.

Scott

On Jun 21, 2010, at 12:48 AM, Jake Vickers <j...@qmailtoaster.com> wrote:

On 06/20/2010 07:02 PM, Pablo Gonzalez wrote:
Hello all, is my first send to list qmailtoaster!

need to have my qmailtoaster replicated on the main page some videos
are sold, someone has experience with them? the video is a guide to
setting up a high availability system? or need something else to get
everything configured? I appreciate your comments and experiences on
this topic.

The video shows you how to take two Qmailtoaster installations and set them up so that they replicate email and database settings with each other. There are several people on the list who have used it to set up replicated systems, and I'll let them chime in as to their experiences (good or bad).

--- --- --- --- --------------------------------------------------------------------- Please visit qmailtoaster.com for the latest news, updates, and packages.