Hi Team,

Am having a problem receiving mails from outside my domain eg
yahoo,hotmail,gmail,etc
the logs in the  /var/log/qmail/smtp/current  shows the two errors as noted
below for all mail sent from those domains. From my domain I can send mails
successfully to other domains.

I don't know exactly what the logs are suggesting to be edited in the
clamd.conf file.

ERROR: Please edit the example config file /usr/local/etc/clamd.conf
qmail-smtpd: qq soft reject (mail server temporarily rejected message (#4.3.0)):

I will appreciate any immediate assistance.

Regards,

Benedict