On Jun 21, 2010, at 9:32 PM, David Milholen <dmilho...@wletc.com> wrote:

On 6/17/2010 8:48 PM, Scott Hughes wrote:

On 6/17/10 3:31 PM, Jake Vickers wrote:
The QTP website is at least partially back online. More to follow as I get some time.

Jake,

Thanks for taking the time to get that site back up. Call me a geek, but I enjoy going over the QMT website(s) to learn more about the QmailToaster system. As a matter of fact, I just learned in good detail what the 'sandbox' does in qtp-newmodel.

Scott

Welcome to the Club Scott.. There's a little geek in all of us:)
I hate to say it but Its all I live for even when I was blowing stuff up in Desert Storm and Running,kicking in doors in my last years in the Army. When I find the time I will some day have the first robot APC with human interface :) LOL
Who needs AI.

Dave

--- --- --- --- --------------------------------------------------------------------- Please visit qmailtoaster.com for the latest news, updates, and packages.

Thanks Dave!