When I run qtp-backup I do not get an email saying its completed and I also do not see the postmaster account and some of the other accounts on any of my domains.
 When a restore is complete the domains argue about not having a postmaster account. I view them in admin-toaster and where the postmaster password should be it says "This Domain has no postmaster" also some of other accounts are missing.
 I am not sure but this looks like it could be a file indexing issue when coping large directories.
I am digging deeper an reviewing the logs looking at the health of the drive as well.
I am all ears to any suggestions on help for a fix.
 If I can just get a good backup I can blow the old one away and replace the drives.
--Thanks
Dave

--
David Milholen